Thursday, August 18, 2011

Just In...

I just got done registering for my first half marathon! I am going to be mainly walking, but I'm plan on trying to run some parts. After having an emergency c-section in March, it's been quite a long recovery process. I had no idea just how long it was going to take for me to feel like myself again! I still have prickly feelings or numbness in the area and it took me forever to start really working out again. I am now on a mission to lose the last 8 pregnancy pounds!! I have been training hard for a little over a week now and I am really proud of myself. In the last 8 days I have walked over 30 miles. Now I just need to get my nutrition to match my cardio. I have the worst sweet tooth that has hung on since pregnancy! Have you had any things that you liked to eat while you were pregnant that you now can't stop eating? What are the ways you are losing those pesky pregnancy pounds??

No comments:

Post a Comment